This page is aimed to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information related with the use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information as explained into this policy document.
Our Company Motoblockchain S.L. is a Spanish legally registered company, with CIF B93655314, based in calle Monseñor Carrillo Rubio 8, Malaga, 29007, Spain.
Our main contact email for privacy related issue is: email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Personal documentation number (Driving license, National Identity Number, etc.)
- Motorcycle Documentation (Frame number, Plate number, Assurance, etc.)
How do we generally collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services via web or applications.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily participate to events or promotions.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Mechanics or other motorcycle Service Providers
- Other users inviting you to register in our platform and share our services
How do we additionally collect your data through your mobile phone?
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to the access of:
- Camera: we ask you acess to your mobile camara in order to collect photos of motorcycle, components, invoices, receipt, documents, or any other photos you want to store in our platform.
- Network: we access your network (Wi-Fi or your phone's data connection) in order to send requests and get a response through the network
- Storage: we use your internal storage in order to store the files needed to make our application works, including logs. We also create folders in order to store a copy of the photos and documentation you upload to our platform using our applications.
- GPS: we use the GPS to provide localization data in case you want to add your location to photos, documentation or to any another functionality that will be developed in the future. You are free to activate or not activate the GPS functionality for every service that could be able to access it.
- Fingerprint: we use the fingerprint sensor to give you automated sign in process in our applications by using your already stored fingerprints
- Time and date: we access the time and date of your mobile phone every time you save a new document or create a new certificate. Time and date are used as first time stamp point for every saved document.
Third party services:
The app can connect to third party services that may collect information used to identify you. You can find additional information of third party service providers used by the app following this link: Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone: this information is called Log Data.
This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
How will we use your data?
1. Our Company
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and the motorcycle information.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Invite you to surveys, events, promotions, special offers and other marketing purposes
- Process your orders and complete the Digital Identity Transmission when you sell your motorcycle.
- During this process you agree that all the documentation saved into your motorcycle account will be freeze
- During this process you agree that all the documentation saved into your motorcycle account will be copied to the account of the new owner, by giving to him the full ownership about the copied documentation.
2. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Only motorcycle related companies will be included in the list of partner companies
- You will be free to cancel anytime the access to your data to a specific third party company by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this action can affect the delivery of our services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to (and also use the resulting information from) credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in our hosting servers.
We store in the Blockchain only the hash code resulting from the hashing of the certificates created with your documentation: no personal data or documentation is stored in the blockchain.
Our Company will keep your personal data for 5 years. Once that this time has expired, we will advise you using the stored email and in 48 hours we will delete your data.
In case that you data includes a motorcycle, we will keep all your data indefinitely or until the motorcycle is sold, is declared destroyed, or the motorcycle data are cancelled by the owner.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our website contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customize our offer of services
- Customize advertisement services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us using the contact form provided in our website www.motoblockchain.net
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.